Below is the program of the Software Verification and Testing track at SAC 2018 which will be held on Thursday April 12, 2018. Each paper is allocated 25 minutes (including presentation and questions).
Session 1 (11:10am – 12:50pm): Core-Verification
(session chair: Yliès Falcone, Univ. Grenoble Alpes, France)
- TwAS: Two-stage Shape Analysis for Speed and Precision.
- Verified Compilation of Linearizable Data Structures.
Yannick Zakowski, David Cachera, Delphine Demange and David Pichardie.
- Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis with Scheduling Policies in Model Checking.
Nhat-Hoa Tran, Yuki Chiba and Toshiaki Aoki.
- Cycle-Bounded Model Checking of PLC Software via Dynamic Large-Block Encoding.
Dimitri Bohlender, Daniel Hamm and Stefan Kowalewski.
Session 2 (2:20pm – 4:00pm): Applications and Domain Specific Verification Techniques (session chair: Gwen Salaün, Univ. Grenoble Alpes, France)
- LOCKS: a property specification language for security goals.
Rajesh Kumar, Arend Rensink and Marielle Stoelinga.
- TeSSLa: Runtime Verification of Non-synchronized Real-Time Streams.
Martin Leucker, César Sánchez, Torben Scheffel, Malte Schmitz and Alexander Schramm.
- A Web-Based Tool for Analysing Normative Documents in English.
John J. Camilleri, Mohammad Reza Haghshenas and Gerardo Schneider.
- On the Use of Sequence Mining within Spectrum Based Fault Localisation.
Gulsher Laghari and Serge Demeyer.
Session 3 (4:30pm – 5:45pm): Testing (session chair: Leonardo Mariani, University of Milano Bicocca, Italy)
- Generating Minimal Test Set Satisfying MC/DC Criterion via SAT Based Approach.
Ling Yang, Jun Yan and Jian Zhang.
- Korat-API: A Framework to Enhance Korat to Better Support Testing and Reliability Techniques.
Nima Dini, Cagdas Yelen, Zakaria Alrmaih, Amresh Kulkarni and Sarfraz Khurshid.
- AutoPUT: An Automated Technique for Retrofitting Closed Unit Tests into Parameterized Unit Tests.
Keita Tsukamoto, Yuta Maezawa and Shinichi Honiden.